Staff Accountant/Senior Accountant
Are you an accountant who loves Excel and wants to work with a good team? You will be responsible for journal entries, reconciliations and other reporting and analysis each month in the corporate accounting group. Our client is open to a new graduate at an entry level or up to an experienced Senior Accountant depending on your experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for the Intercompany Reconciliations, including Journal Entries, Invoicing, Reconciliations, Financial Statements.
- Responsible for other assigned monthly tasks which include completing month end reporting, journal entries and account reconciliations as assigned.
- You will research and resolve any issues found throughout the month.
- Responsible for assisting with internal and external audit requests as needed.
- Responsible for working on department projects (process improvements, system implementations) and supporting others in the corporate accounting department as assigned.
- Either a new graduate or someone with five or more years of accounting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Work-Life Balance
- 15 days/3 weeks PTO
- Strong benefits including 401k match plus additional company match
- Career growth
"Share the job"
Posted: Oct 16, 2023
Job #: 23-00726
At the heart of PEG
Relationships are at the core of everything we do. At PEG, we get to know our clients and job seekers, so we can understand where you’re coming from, anticipate your needs, and find the best, personalized solution for you.