Are you a Construction Superintendent who is tired of traveling? Would you like to have all of your evenings free to spend with your friends and family? We have a direct-hire opportunity in St. Louis for a Construction Superintendent with local travel only! Our client offers a strong salary, $600/month vehicle allowance and a phenomenal benefits package!
The ideal candidate will be comfortable overseeing the entire operation of the construction site. They should be able to determine and address any risk areas in order to maintain the safety of workers. This candidate should be experienced in communicating project milestones with clients and other parties, and be able to establish a timeline for completion.
- Oversee daily operation of construction projects
- Ensure safety, compliance and quality regulations are followed
- Communicate project progress with clients and project managers
- Manage subcontractors and construction site organization
- 5+ years of experience in construction area with strong project management and communications skills
- Ability to read construction documents
- Familiarity with regulatory construction standards
- Proficient with construction software to manage all aspects of the job
- Comfortable working outside
- Scheduling, supervising and managing various trades for multiple jobs at a time.
"Share the job"
Posted: Aug 07, 2023
Job #: 23-00491
At the heart of PEG
Relationships are at the core of everything we do. At PEG, we get to know our clients and job seekers, so we can understand where you’re coming from, anticipate your needs, and find the best, personalized solution for you.