Our client has a direct-hire opportunity in St. Louis City for an Accounts Payable Administrator. This position is in-office and located near the Delmar Loop area. This opportunity will not last long as this firm offers a lucrative starting salary, great growth opportunity and a top of the line benefits package, including 100% paid healthcare!
The ideal candidate will come with a minimum of 1 year of Accounts Payable experience and a background working with invoices.
The Accounts Payable Administrator is responsible for the following:
- Review vendor invoice, reviewing terms, dates, purchase order numbers, due dates, cash discounts, remittance addresses, etc. then matching to receivers to enter into accounts payable system to maximize vendor discounts by processing invoices for payment in a timely manner.
- Prepares and assist weekly check runs in an accurate and timely manner.
- Resolve vendor invoice discrepancies in a timely manner, working with Warehouse Supervisor and Purchasing Manager.
- Maximizing profitability by tracking, billing and passing along inbound freight when possible.
- Review all vendor credit balances and ensure return of funds to company.
- Reconcile vendor statements to open payables in Solar.
- Ensure all direct purchase orders are processed through AP.
- Establish new vendor accounts.
- Issue tax exempt certificates to vendors.
- Maintain the list of fixed assets records.
"Share the job"
Posted: Jan 11, 2023
Job #: 23-00012
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
At the heart of PEG
Relationships are at the core of everything we do. At PEG, we get to know our clients and job seekers, so we can understand where you’re coming from, anticipate your needs, and find the best, personalized solution for you.