Senior Organizational Performance Specialist
PEG Staffing & Recruiting is looking for a Senior Organizational Performance Specialist to join a global company (operating in nearly 100 countries/territories) headquartered here in STL within their IT division! You will be offering the org consultative services and program development in multiple facets and act as a trusted advisor to the IT team. On top of the dynamic duties of the role - this company offers an excellent package with market-competitive pay, comprehensive healthcare packages, 401k matching & profit sharing, schedule flexibility, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Go between for the IT organization to identify organizational planning needs, goals, and trends – analyzing and reviewing what is needed
- Collaborate with management by providing strategic leadership, planning, coaching, facilitation, and consultation to teams and individuals to identify challenges
- Act as a coach and mentor to managers and employees to understand needs and help to drive out solutions and identify available tools and resources to support employees growth and the performance of the overall org
- Guides and facilitates talent planning discussions to drive out high and low performers, gaps, critical roles, and at-risk employees
- Identifies challenges and successes of IT performance initiatives, identifies opportunities for improvement, and assists with recommending the appropriate intervention
- Assesses designs, develops, markets, implements, evaluates, and maintains IT performance and department initiatives; may participate in or lead components of organizational development programs.
- Stays up to date on knowledge and research related to area; evaluates and implements for organization, as needed.
- Performs task automation and implements process improvements; recommends enhancements that result in increased quality and service.
- Maintains established service level agreements to manage customer expectations and quality standards; identifies opportunities for improvement
Who You Are:
- Authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 5+ years in a role with focus on talent management, performance management, job analysis, employee development or organizational development as core responsibilities in a large, corporate environment
- Experience in Organizational Development, Employment Law, Learning, Compensation or HR
- Expert consultant with a track record of building relationships, driving change, and leading others
- Self-starter who is able to work independently, virtually, and in collaboration to achieve goals
- Stage fright who? Comfortable giving presentations and commanding a room
- Proven coaching and mentoring abilities
- Ability to work in ambiguity and complexity, is flexible and agile, and able to adapt to changing business environment and client needs
- Expert user in MS Office Suite
Would Be Nice If You Also:
- Possess a Bachelors Degree in HR, Organization Development, or related
- Gained experience working with IT groups with basic level knowledge
- Have worked with a global company
Don't worry there is more in it for you…
- Prescription Drug Plans
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Adoption Assistance
- Company-Sponsored Events and Activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Referral Rewards
- Service Program
- Company Purchase Discounts
- Retirement Savings Plan — 401(k)
- Profit Sharing
- Personal Days
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid Leaves — Maternity, Parental, Adoption, Bereavement
PEG Staffing & Recruiting:
PEG™ Staffing & Recruiting, Inc. (PEG) is a certified woman-owned full-service staffing agency headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. For decades, PEG has been a leader in the fields of technology, engineering, office administrative, manufacturing and distribution recruiting, successfully connecting Fortune 500 businesses to superior, advanced talent.
PEG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
"Share the job"
Posted: Jul 11, 2022
Job #: 22-00240
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
At the heart of PEG
Relationships are at the core of everything we do. At PEG, we get to know our clients and job seekers, so we can understand where you’re coming from, anticipate your needs, and find the best, personalized solution for you.