Welder/ Metal Fabricators
If you are passionate about preparing, fabricating, and welding various metal products, components, and structures, then this may be the last click you make.
Can you work from patterns, blueprints, or other drawings from Engineering or customers using a variety of tools and machines to create metal parts or assemble components? Then look no further and apply now! PEG's is working with a client hiring welders and metal fabricators for $17-24/ hr.
- 1st shift position (6:00 am - 2:20 pm)
- A working knowledge of metal fabrication tools
- Must have sufficient critical thinking skills to make appropriate decisions about setup, operations, and procedures related to metal fabrication
- Conscientious safety mindset
- Great attention to detail
- Computer literacy and ability/willingness to learn more
- Welders of all experience, including students, welcome
If you want more than a welding position, and the ability to use your creative mind, then I have the position for you.
PEG Staffing & Recruiting:
PEG™ Staffing & Recruiting, Inc. (PEG) is a certified woman-owned full-service staffing agency headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. For decades, PEG has been a leader in the fields of technology, engineering, office administrative, manufacturing and distribution recruiting, successfully connecting Fortune 500 businesses to superior, advanced talent.
PEG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
"Share the job"
Posted: Jul 18, 2022
Job #: 21-00431
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
At the heart of PEG
Relationships are at the core of everything we do. At PEG, we get to know our clients and job seekers, so we can understand where you’re coming from, anticipate your needs, and find the best, personalized solution for you.