Are you an up-and-coming Accounting professional? If you excel at Excel, read on to get your foot in the door with a great company.
PEG's client is seeking an Accounting Clerk to join their team for a contract opportunity (3 mos plus) in the St. Louis area. You'll help their team organize information, update spreadsheets, respond to messages, and check invoices. If you love all things accounting and are looking to gain additional experience, this is the opportunity for you!
What You'll Do:
- As the Accounting Clerk, you'll perform processing and auditing functions.
- You'll manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- You'll review incoming documentation and support for accuracy and completeness.
- Review and process information according to policies and guidelines.
- Respond to all inquiries from branches, internal departments, and external vendors or agencies- communicating with individuals in various capacities.
- As an Accounting Clerk, you'll use Microsoft Excel to sort and load general ledger entries.
To Be Successful, It'll Help If You Have:
- 1+ years of accounting experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required; college degree preferred
- Intermediate Excel user
PEG Staffing & Recruiting:
PEG™ Staffing & Recruiting, Inc. (PEG) is a certified woman-owned full-service staffing agency headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. We're known for keeping the staffing industry on its toes with our energetic (and sometimes relentless) commitment to matching companies and candidates to their better halves! Plus, we're pretty cool to work for, too.
For basically forever (we'll let you count the decades) we have been a leader in successfully connecting businesses to superior, advanced, rockstar-level talent in the office administrative, accounting, technology, engineering, manufacturing, and distribution industries.
As champions for everyone, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Feel like this job is "close, but no cigar" and you really want the cigar? Well, we don't have cigars, but we're determined to connect you to a role you'll love. Send us your resume or check out what we have to offer at www.pegstaff.com.
"Share the job"
Posted: Nov 21, 2023
Job #: 23-00828
At the heart of PEG
Relationships are at the core of everything we do. At PEG, we get to know our clients and job seekers, so we can understand where you’re coming from, anticipate your needs, and find the best, personalized solution for you.