Do you WOW your colleagues with your service, friendly attitude, and attention to detail? Are you comfortable handling multiple projects with competing deadlines? Read on.
We're seeking an Administrative Assistant for a client near Clayton, MO. This role is a contract (4-6 months) in-office position. In addition, they need someone comfortable with cross-supporting teams and balancing multiple projects, aka multitasking. You will work standard Monday-Friday office hours and make it out of work in time for dinner or catch a show at the Fox. If this describes you, keep reading.
What You'll Do:
- As an Administrative Assistant, you'll provide outstanding customer service and team support.
- Answer inbound calls and transfer calls to the appropriate extension (Ring, Ring…" Hello, how can I help you?").
- Assist in maintaining reports and updating spreadsheets.
- You'll maintain, organize, and assemble files.
- Balance multiple requests and special projects.
- Schedule meetings and manage calendar appointments.
- Closely monitor your email and respond to inquiries.
To Be Successful, It'll Help If You Have:
- 2+ years as an Administrative Assistant, Office Assistant, or similar role
- Skills in Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, and web browsers – sorry, we can't just ask Alexa
- Superb organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Strong communication skills
- Associate degree preferred
"Share the job"
Posted: Nov 21, 2023
Job #: 23-00826
At the heart of PEG
Relationships are at the core of everything we do. At PEG, we get to know our clients and job seekers, so we can understand where you’re coming from, anticipate your needs, and find the best, personalized solution for you.