Our client has a direct-hire opportunity in Washington Missouri for a Controls "Electrical" Engineer. Our client offers a lucrative starting salary, phenomenal benefits package and career growth!
This role will design new products and improve existing products using knowledge of automation, technology, material and manufacturing process. The Controls Engineer is responsible for engineering automation and robotics into existing products, helping to launch new products, CAD modeling and factory testing the designs.
What You Will Do:
- Design specialized industrial blasting equipment using tomorrow’s advanced mechanical concepts and controls technologies
- Use the latest Rockwell Software, programming Allen-Bradley PLCs and HMIs
- Create modular and scalable electrical hardware, mechanical sub-components, and software designs to increase time-to-market and drive standardization
- Enjoy designing in 3D using AutoCAD Inventor and Vault design software
- Independently manage work department metrics to increase capabilities, throughput, and design quality
- Serve as the go-to person for the custom solutions team for controls and instrumentation knowledge
- Integrate the electro-mechanical designs into the Syteline ERP system to architect not only what is being built, but how it gets built in our expansive and capable manufacturing facility
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis (Conduct and facilitate root cause analysis to determine metrics, troubleshoot manufacturing and assembly issues, material flow, project plans, production capacity, facility design and create process documentation.)
To Be Successful in This Role, You Have:
- BS in Engineering (Mechatronics, Automation and Controls, Robotics, Electrical or Mechanical)
- 3+ years’ experience in both electrical and mechanical preferred
- Allen-Bradley software including Connected Components Workbench, Studio 5000 Logix Designer, Studio 5000 View Designer, Factorytalk View Studio. Familiarity with PlantPAx or Machine Builder Library a plus
- Fanuc Robotics experience a plus
- Kinetix 5500 dependent servo drive automation a plus
- AutoDESK Inventor, Vault, AutoCAD, AutoCAD Electrical, Microsoft Excel, Etc.
- Familiarity with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems a plus
- Experience working with Industrial Equipment
"Share the job"
Posted: Sep 27, 2023
Job #: 23-00662
At the heart of PEG
Relationships are at the core of everything we do. At PEG, we get to know our clients and job seekers, so we can understand where you’re coming from, anticipate your needs, and find the best, personalized solution for you.