Healthcare Data Financial Analyst
PEG Staffing & Recruiting is partnering with a growing company to hire a Healthcare Data Analyst. This is a HYBRID Opportunity for someone to work with a tight nit and collaborative team. This role is open due to their growth and it’s a great time to join this profitable and growing organization.
In this role you will:
- You will provide data analytic support on multiple client-facing and internal projects.
- You will transform and interpret high-volume datasets into meaningful, actionable reporting and create complex data models.
- Analyst responsibilities will include healthcare claims analysis, financial and data trend reporting, data QA, metric creation, and performance tracking along with other ad hoc requests.
- The Analyst will also use technical and business acumen to deliver insightful, high quality, visual analytics, and recommendations.
What You Have to Offer/Qualifications:
- 1 or more years of retail pharmacy or PBM claims data analysis/data pricing experience is required.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Experience with MS Office, SQL Alteryx, and Tableau are preferred but not required
What’s in it for you:
- Strong benefits package with good insurance
- 401k Employer Match
- HYBRID Work Schedule
"Share the job"
Posted: Sep 22, 2023
Job #: 23-00645
At the heart of PEG
Relationships are at the core of everything we do. At PEG, we get to know our clients and job seekers, so we can understand where you’re coming from, anticipate your needs, and find the best, personalized solution for you.