Are you a strong accountant/financial analyst who is ready for their next step? Do you have manufacturing experience and like working in manufacturing?
We’re recruiting for a Senior Accountant position for a growing manufacturing company located in the Washington, MO area. This position is a mix of accounting and financial operational analysis.
What You'll Do:
- Cost Accounting/Cost Analysis – develop and maintain product and job costs, proactive evaluation of the current costing process, and provide analysis and insight to decision makers.
- Monthly Accounting – Month end close for the U.S. operations, general ledger analysis, and improvement of current processes.
- Analyze and interpret financial and operational results
- Implement improvement to efficiencies of financial processes
- Prepare reports to forecast financials and profitability
- Prepares documentation related to budgets and other related financial activity
- Maintain internal controls to safeguard and mitigate risk to company assets including inventory management
- Analyze input costs, monitors cost fluctuations, and makes recommendations for adjustments
- Ad Hoc analysis as needed
To Be Successful, It'll Help If You Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Five or more years of accounting experience
- Manufacturing experience required
- Analytical mindset and willing to learn
- Opportunities for growth and to streamline processes
- Company growth
- Strong 401k match
- Competitive medical, dental and vision benefits
"Share the job"
Posted: Sep 11, 2023
Job #: 23-00612
At the heart of PEG
Relationships are at the core of everything we do. At PEG, we get to know our clients and job seekers, so we can understand where you’re coming from, anticipate your needs, and find the best, personalized solution for you.