Architectural Project Manager
If you can blueprint dreams and construct success, all while steering the ship, you're the Project Manager we crave. Design, lead, conquer – let's build a future together!
Our client is seeking a Project Manager to join our Saint Louis, Missouri team. We are looking for an architect with 8-15 years of experience and able to lead project design teams. This position will be multi-faceted and will include facility programming, design, documentation, and construction administration responsibilities. The ideal candidate will be licensed, well-rounded in all phases of a project, and have some knowledge of pre-K-12, higher education, or municipal facility design. Candidate should be familiar with Revit, building codes, and multi-tasking multiple projects.
- Able to play a key role in all aspects of a project's design such as programming, design charrettes, and plan development
- Able to manage a project team, coordinate with consultants, and generate a set of construction documents
- Able to perform construction administration tasks, including pay application review, site visits, and change orders
- Degree in Architecture from an accredited university.
- Licensed Architect, or in the process of becoming licensed.
- Technical knowledge in Revit, AutoCAD, and Adobe Creative Suite.
"Share the job"
Posted: Aug 23, 2023
Job #: 23-00549
At the heart of PEG
Relationships are at the core of everything we do. At PEG, we get to know our clients and job seekers, so we can understand where you’re coming from, anticipate your needs, and find the best, personalized solution for you.