Are you looking to work for an organization that values their employees and contributes to society in a positive way? Look no further! We’re recruiting an Accounting Clerk for a direct hire opportunity at a non-profit organization in St. Louis, MO. If you have 2+ years of accounting and general ledger experience, we have the place for you!
What You Will Do as an Accounting Clerk:
- Perform accounting functions of revenues (receipts), accounts payable, and ledgers.
- Reconcile general ledger and journal entries.
- Maintain cash control logs and issue weekly reports.
- Perform monthly closings and analysis.
- Perform monthly bank reconciliations.
- Perform cross funds balancing monthly.
- Perform analysis of various ledgers and reports
- Analyze balance sheet accounts, review revenue and expense distributions and budgets.
- Prepare annual closing entries, analysis, and reports according to GAAP.
- Coordinate and prepare audit schedules.
- Assist with budget preparation.
- 2+ years of accounting experience.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, and accounting software experience.
- Ability to be a team player.
- A passion to help others.
"Share the job"
Posted: May 17, 2023
Job #: 23-00247
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
At the heart of PEG
Relationships are at the core of everything we do. At PEG, we get to know our clients and job seekers, so we can understand where you’re coming from, anticipate your needs, and find the best, personalized solution for you.