Why did the accountant cross the road…? To get a better job! Seeking a Senior Accountant to lead the accounting and finance functions for a local manufacturing company both here in St. Louis and remotely for our UK branch.
A successful candidate is proactive, engaging, quick with numbers, and even quicker with a joke! You will work independently and with a small team to effectively communicate finance and accounting functions at our St. Louis and UK branch to internal and external stakeholders. This is a 40 hour work week, flexible hours, and HYBRID work schedule. Best part is? We’ll fly you from St. Louis to the UK once a year to meet with your overseas colleagues and enjoy true English tea.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist in month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closing processes and account reconciliations
- Direct and indirect supervision of accounting team at two locations
- Serve as backup of Controller positions at US and UK locations
- Compliance with corporate reporting requirements and timelines
- Assist in annual budget and monthly forecast processes
- Support global financial statement audit under USGAAP
- Identify opportunities and implement continuous improvement in accounting processes and business operations
- BA in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
- 2+ years of experience in accounting, financial analysis, financial reporting and internal controls
- Demonstrated understanding of USGAAP
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Hybrid Position
- Strong 401k match and 3+weeks PTO
- Competitive medical, dental and vision benefits
"Share the job"
Posted: May 12, 2023
Job #: 23-00239
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
At the heart of PEG
Relationships are at the core of everything we do. At PEG, we get to know our clients and job seekers, so we can understand where you’re coming from, anticipate your needs, and find the best, personalized solution for you.