Are you a public accounting or corporate accounting professional ready for that next step? Do you enjoy preparing financial statements and doing GL work? Would you like the opportunity to supervise a small team and grow within your next company? If so, then this Accounting Supervisor role could be a great fit for you! This role is HYBRID.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee the beginning to end financial reporting processes for daily operations, month-end financial close, the annual external financial audit, and accounts payable
- Assist the Accounting Manager with detailed financial reports and forecasts
- Prepare and analyze monthly and annual financial reports; forecast revenues
- Reconciliation and review of all General Ledger accounts and sub-ledger accounts
- Understand key business drivers to provide management with information for decision-making
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance is Required
- CPA is preferred but not required
- Two or more years of public accounting or corporate financial accounting experience is required
- Supervisor experience is preferred but not required
What’s In It for You:
- True Work-Life Balance plus 1-2 days hybrid
- Extremely competitive healthcare insurance program
- Generous Employer match 401k program
- Generous Paid Vacation & Personal Time provided from Day 1
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Free Access to Fitness & Recreation Center with Wellness classes
"Share the job"
Posted: May 04, 2023
Job #: 23-00215
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
At the heart of PEG
Relationships are at the core of everything we do. At PEG, we get to know our clients and job seekers, so we can understand where you’re coming from, anticipate your needs, and find the best, personalized solution for you.