Have you ever wanted to bring your high end administrative or executive support knowledge to a fortune 500 company that offers each employee a family personal feel when you walk into your office while also advocating for your work life balance?
This Executive Assistant will support, assist, and regularly coordinate with affiliated parties of the below individual in St. Louis.
- Chief of Staff
Prior executive/high-level admin assistant experience is a must!
- Exceptional organization, communication, confidentiality, adaptability, and support skills are required in this fast-paced environment
- This role should be comfortable with spiritic/unpredictable schedule changes and intense calendar coordination
- Previous exposure to the industrial automation industry is preferred, but not a requirement
This is a direct-hire position and will be in-office based in the Saint Louis, MO region. Our Client offers the following:
- Cost affordable Health/Dental/Vision premiums for you and dependents
- Paid overtime
- Life/Supplemental Life Insurance and Short/Long Term Disability
- Retirement savings programs
- Career development opps
- Paid parental leave
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible work hours
- Tuition reimbursement
"Share the job"
Posted: Apr 24, 2023
Job #: 23-00197
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
At the heart of PEG
Relationships are at the core of everything we do. At PEG, we get to know our clients and job seekers, so we can understand where you’re coming from, anticipate your needs, and find the best, personalized solution for you.