Our client, a global leader in steel belt conveyor manufacturing has a direct-hire opportunity for a Design Layout Engineer in Atlanta, GA. While heavily focused on the metal industries, the Design Engineer will be able to provide applications support and technical solutions on material and metal handling challenges. The ideal candidate should have a good understanding of all areas of plant design with an emphasis on material handling and 2 years of experience using AutoCAD.
My client offers a lucrative starting salary, phenomenal benefits package and a growth orientated culture. This position will require extensive training Southern Europe so a passport and ability to travel is a must!
What You'll Do:
- Provide customer layouts of client equipment, and in some cases, place equipment within plant drawings.
- Detail drawings, layout, bill of materials.
- Complete mechanical design with transitional or FEM sizing.
- Understanding of Technical Specifications and International Standards to design in accordance with internal/customer requirements.
To Be Successful, It'll Help If You Have:
- 2+ years of drafting manufacturing equipment and systems within industrial plants. Experience with Material Handling is a plus!
- The ability to accurately and efficiently take critical field measurements.
- Creativity as you must be able to have vision to help find solutions in 3D environments.
"Share the job"
Posted: Feb 23, 2023
Job #: 23-00093
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
At the heart of PEG
Relationships are at the core of everything we do. At PEG, we get to know our clients and job seekers, so we can understand where you’re coming from, anticipate your needs, and find the best, personalized solution for you.