Customer Loan Specialist
Customer Loan Specialist
Do you have around 3 years or so of customer service experience and want to take your career to the next level? Then, we have the perfect job opportunity for you! Get your foot in the door at a company with great benefits and culture.
We're helping a local St. Louis company hire a Customer Loan Specialist. For this contract-to-hire opportunity, you'll earn a competitive salary, plus amazing benefits. As a PEG contractor, we offer medical, dental, and vision insurance, and you'll be offered an excellent full benefits package and PTO upon hire. At this time, this is an in-office role near Creve Coeur, MO. Keep reading for all the details.
Interested? Apply now!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- As a Customer Loan Specialist, you'll coordinate and schedule return shipments at the end of the lease.
- You'll reconcile returned equipment and inventory.
- You'll interact with customers, departments, and our warehouses.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL, IT'LL HELP IF YOU HAVE:
- Bachelor's degree required in business or related field
- You have 3+ years of customer service experience, and you're a customer service representative pro!
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- You're comfortable and thrive in a fast-paced department with various deadlines.
- Previous customer service experience - You're a customer service pro!
- Comfortable prioritizing, meeting deadlines, and handling multiple assignments with minimal supervision
- Good mathematical aptitude
- You'll need effective communication and people skills as you interact with staff, customers, and vendors at all levels.
- Outside-the-box thinkers welcome.
- A/P experience is a plus.
- Previous finance or loan experience is a plus.
- We love working with people with great personalities.
- Logistics experience a plus
PEG STAFFING AND RECRUITING:
PEG™ Staffing & Recruiting, Inc. (PEG) is a certified woman-owned full-service staffing agency headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. We're known for keeping the staffing industry on its toes with our energetic (and sometimes relentless) commitment to matching companies and candidates to their better halves! Plus, we're pretty cool to work for, too.
For basically forever (we'll let you count the decades) we have been a leader in successfully connecting businesses to superior, advanced, rockstar-level talent in the office administrative, accounting, technology, engineering, manufacturing, and distribution industries.
As champions for everyone, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Feel like this job is "close, but no cigar" and you really want the cigar? Well, we don't have cigars, but we're determined to connect you to a role you'll love. Send us your resume or check out what we have to offer at www.pegstaff.com.
"Share the job"
Posted: Feb 21, 2023
Job #: 23-00091
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
At the heart of PEG
Relationships are at the core of everything we do. At PEG, we get to know our clients and job seekers, so we can understand where you’re coming from, anticipate your needs, and find the best, personalized solution for you.