Want to take your customer service and sales experience to a company where you can make an amazing commission?
PEG's client, an exceedingly well-established St. Louis based company, is looking to add a Sales Consultant to their new homes sales team for a direct placement. This team and customer-oriented company provides detailed hands-on training, draw pay, fantastic commissions, territory development growth opportunities, and a high-end product line. Plus, you'll have two mos of paid training, draw, and commission!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- As the Sales Consultant you will use sales, processes to close pre-existing leads and develop new ones successfully. The goal is to plan, grow, and manage your development territory. You will be given the tools and support to attain and exceed your year-end goals.
- The right person will have at least two years of translatable sales, leasing, or property management experience, enjoy relationship building, and be competitive.
- If this describes you, we would love to discuss confidentially in much more detail, as this is a fantastic career step and opportunity.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL, IT'LL HELP IF YOU HAVE:
- The ideal Sales Consultant will have at least two (2) years of translatable sales, leasing, or property management experience
- You enjoy relationship building.
- You're competitive in nature, and you like to win.
PEG Staffing & Recruiting:
PEG™ Staffing & Recruiting, Inc. (PEG) is a certified woman-owned full-service staffing agency headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. We're known for keeping the staffing industry on its toes with our energetic (and sometimes relentless) commitment to matching companies and candidates to their better halves! Plus, we're pretty cool to work for, too.
For basically forever (we'll let you count the decades) we have been a leader in successfully connecting businesses to superior, advanced, rockstar-level talent in the office administrative, accounting, technology, engineering, manufacturing, and distribution industries.
As champions for everyone, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Feel like this job is "close, but no cigar" and you really want the cigar? Well, we don't have cigars, but we're determined to connect you to a role you'll love. Send us your resume or check out what we have to offer at www.pegstaff.com.
"Share the job"
Posted: Feb 07, 2023
Job #: 23-00075
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
At the heart of PEG
Relationships are at the core of everything we do. At PEG, we get to know our clients and job seekers, so we can understand where you’re coming from, anticipate your needs, and find the best, personalized solution for you.