Loan Coordinator – Hybrid
Do you like structuring deals and have experience with loans or asset management? Then, we have an Loan Coordinator job for you! Read on…
PEG is recruiting an Loan Coordinator for a local equipment and technology company. This is an in-office direct hire role in Maplewood, MO during training. After training, you'll switch to a hybrid schedule and work full time Monday - Friday. This company wants to invest in you long-term. They offer professional growth and training opportunities and understand that you work to live, not live to work.
What You'll Do:
- As an Asset Coordinator, you'll work with departments and teams to process credit decisions – "Will that be check, cash, or credit?"
- Check equipment and verify contract terms.
- Answer customer and sales questions.
- Manage administrative paperwork and tasks.
- Monitor and coordinate equipment returns with the warehouse.
- Verify rates and buyout information and research resolutions.
- As with any job, other related tasks.
To Be Successful, It'll Help If You Have:
- Prior experience with loans or asset management
- Customer-centric mindset and ability to structure deals to meet their needs (How can I help you?)
- Comfortable with interest rates and calculations
- Communication, communication, communication – we can't stress how important this is
- Tech skills: Microsoft Suite, Access, and Outlook
- College degree preferred but not a deal breaker with related experience
Why This May Not Be For You:
- Figuring out rates and calculations doesn't interest you. (Get it?)
- Working weekends gives you an excuse to skip chores on your to-do list.
PEG Staffing & Recruiting:
PEG™ Staffing & Recruiting, Inc. (PEG) is a certified woman-owned full-service staffing agency headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. We're known for keeping the staffing industry on its toes with our energetic (and sometimes relentless) commitment to matching companies and candidates to their better halves. Plus, we're pretty cool to work for, too.
For basically forever (we'll let you count the decades) we have been a leader in successfully connecting businesses to superior, advanced, rockstar-level talent in the office administrative, accounting, technology, engineering, manufacturing, and distribution industries.
As champions for everyone, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Feel like this job is "close, but no cigar" and you really want the cigar? Well, we don't have cigars, but we're determined to connect you to a role you'll love. Send us your resume or check out what we have to offer at www.pegstaff.com.
"Share the job"
Posted: Feb 01, 2023
Job #: 23-00011
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
At the heart of PEG
Relationships are at the core of everything we do. At PEG, we get to know our clients and job seekers, so we can understand where you’re coming from, anticipate your needs, and find the best, personalized solution for you.