Maya Angelou said, "I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." Does it matter to you how you make people feel, and do you leave an impression with your outstanding customer service skills? If you have Accounts Payable and administrative experience, we've got the fit for you.
PEG is looking for an Administrative Assistant with Accounts Payable experience for a small business in Wentzville, MO. This is an in-office, full-time, temp-to-hire role.
Apply now to get your foot in the door.
What You'll Do:
- As an Administrative Assistant, you will perform data entry.
- Ensure excellent customer experience and answer phones (no grumps here).
- Enter accounts payables into the accounting system and reconcile receipts and invoices.
- Welcome and greet clients. (Hello, how are you?)
- Assist with bookkeeping and payroll tasks.
- Ready to wear lots of hats? AP, Admin, & Customer Service looks good on you.
- Maintain an organized filing system and keep team stocked with supplies.
To Be Successful, It'll Help If You Have:
- Outstanding customer service and administrative experience
- Previous accounts payable exposure
- Your friends call you a people person, and you have the skills
- Flexibility and time management skills
- You pick things up quickly. Busy season is coming.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Why This May Not Be For You:
- Wearing a lot of hats isn't for you. (BTW, that Cards cap looks great on you).
- You don't like people, talking to people, or speaking on the phone.
PEG Staffing & Recruiting:
PEG™ Staffing & Recruiting, Inc. (PEG) is a certified woman-owned full-service staffing agency headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. We're known for keeping the staffing industry on its toes with our energetic (and sometimes relentless) commitment to matching companies and candidates to their better halves. Plus, we're pretty cool to work for, too.
For basically forever (we'll let you count the decades) we have been a leader in successfully connecting businesses to superior, advanced, rockstar-level talent in the office administrative, accounting, technology, engineering, manufacturing, and distribution industries.
As champions for everyone, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Feel like this job is "close, but no cigar" and you really want the cigar? Well, we don't have cigars, but we're determined to connect you to a role you'll love. Send us your resume or check out what we have to offer at www.pegstaff.com.
"Share the job"
Posted: Jan 26, 2023
Job #: 23-00003
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
At the heart of PEG
Relationships are at the core of everything we do. At PEG, we get to know our clients and job seekers, so we can understand where you’re coming from, anticipate your needs, and find the best, personalized solution for you.