Senior Project Coordinator – Remote
Are you eagerly searching for your next project coordinator role that will challenge you and allow you to work alongside and learn from experienced Project Leaders? If you enjoy coordinating projects AND working strategically with others, read on.
PEG is recruiting a Senior Project Coordinator for a leading financial firm to work as part of their Cash and Lending Program and contribute to the firm's transformation to human-centered complete wealth management. You'll help execute and launch financial products from your home (think of your short commute). Yep, this is a 100% remote job and LONG term contract opportunity (1 year).
Apply NOW if you'd love a job at one of the "Best Places to Work," according to Fortune Magazine.
What You'll Do:
- You'll work alongside the team and leaders to complete project tasks, schedule meetings, and communicate progress.
- Coordinate small to medium projects and play a role in large-scale projects.
- Help track the progress of plans and timelines (calendar masters needed)
- Collaborate with departments and stakeholders to outline project objectives.
- As the Senior Project Coordinator, you'll communicate the progress of projects and brainstorm ways to meet goals (Solutions, solutions, solutions).
To Be Successful, It'll Help If You Have:
- 3 plus years of experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- Bachelor's degree preferred OR equivalent experience
- Previous experience in the financial industry
- Software/Computer skills, specifically with Office 365, MS Suite, and SharePoint
- Experience structuring projects in SharePoint preferred
- Exposure to working with business and technology teams
Why This May Not Be For You:
- Commuting lets you catch up on the morning talk show.
- Working holidays gives you an excuse to skip dinner at your in-laws.
PEG Staffing & Recruiting:
PEG™ Staffing & Recruiting, Inc. (PEG) is a certified woman-owned full-service staffing agency headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. We're known for keeping the staffing industry on its toes with our energetic (and sometimes relentless) commitment to matching companies and candidates to their better halves. Plus, we're pretty cool to work for, too.
For basically forever (we'll let you count the decades) we have been a leader in successfully connecting businesses to superior, advanced, rockstar-level talent in the office administrative, accounting, technology, engineering, manufacturing, and distribution industries.
As champions for everyone, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Feel like this job is "close, but no cigar" and you really want the cigar? Well, we don't have cigars, but we're determined to connect you to a role you'll love. Send us your resume or check out what we have to offer at www.pegstaff.com.
"Share the job"
Posted: Jan 29, 2023
Job #: 22-00524
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
At the heart of PEG
Relationships are at the core of everything we do. At PEG, we get to know our clients and job seekers, so we can understand where you’re coming from, anticipate your needs, and find the best, personalized solution for you.