Billing Specialist, Entry Level
We're recruiting entry-level Billing Specialists for a direct-hire opportunity in Maplewood, MO. During training, you'll work in-office in St. Louis, MO; after training, you'll switch to a hybrid schedule, Monday- Friday. TWe're looking for someone to bring their organization, research, and customer service skills to our company. Our client promotes a work/ life balance with a competitive salary and benefits package, including paid time off, profit sharing, and 401k.
This company wants to invest in you long-term. They offer professional growth and training opportunities and understand that you work to live, not live to work.
What You'll Do:
- As a Billing Specialist, you'll perform data entry and update contracts and records (You got this)
- Provide outstanding customer service and resolve customer service requests
- Maintain records and contracts (We'll teach you)
- Collaborate with customers, third-party institutions, and other team members to fix billing inconsistencies and errors
To Be Successful, It'll Help If You Have:
- Previous billing experience is beneficial but not required
- You're eager to learn and familiar with Microsoft Office suite
- Problem solvers, please apply
- Knowledge of accounting principles and documentation skills a plus
Why This May Not Be For You:
- You're not looking for an entry-level role where you can grow and expand your skill set.
- Learning? Yuck! (That's okay if you have learning burnout, but it's necessary for this role).
PEG Staffing & Recruiting:
PEG™ Staffing & Recruiting, Inc. (PEG) is a certified woman-owned full-service staffing agency headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. We're known for keeping the staffing industry on its toes with our energetic (and sometimes relentless) commitment to matching companies and candidates to their better halves. Plus, we're pretty cool to work for, too.
For basically forever (we'll let you count the decades) we have been a leader in successfully connecting businesses to superior, advanced, rockstar-level talent in the office administrative, accounting, technology, engineering, manufacturing, and distribution industries.
As champions for everyone, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Feel like this job is "close, but no cigar" and you really want the cigar? Well, we don't have cigars, but we're determined to connect you to a role you'll love. Send us your resume or check out what we have to offer at www.pegstaff.com.
"Share the job"
Posted: Jan 31, 2023
Job #: 22-00494
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
At the heart of PEG
Relationships are at the core of everything we do. At PEG, we get to know our clients and job seekers, so we can understand where you’re coming from, anticipate your needs, and find the best, personalized solution for you.