Looking for somewhere you can use your skills and grow as an Office Professional while receiving praise and recognition for your contributions? Well, then we have the job for you!
PEG is working with a global company headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, seeking an Office Assistant to join their team for a short term 3 month contract. This is an in-office position in Olivette, MO. The hours are Monday-Friday, 8 am-5 pm CST. PEG offers their employees medical, dental, and vision insurance. This is an in-office role.
Need more? Perks include a quick, straightforward interview process, a business casual environment, and working for one of the "Most Innovative Companies of the Year."
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Organize and create efficiencies
- Assist and support Coordinators with assignments
- Create and update database notes
- Distribute mail for the teams and send weekly mail to group offices
- Assist with copying registrations, renewals and organizing paperwork to Client
- Open, review, organize and audit incoming mail for accuracy
- Scan incoming paperwork and make copies of sale paperwork
- Review inventory reports and take appropriate action (clear directions provided)
- Light phone follow up to vendors and team
TO BE SUCCESSFUL, IT'LL HELP IF YOU HAVE:
- Do you have 1 year of administrative or office experience?
- Do you have 1 year of customer service experience?
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Basic skills of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be able to handle and lift objects up to 10 pounds
- May require prolonged sitting or standing as well as walking short distances
PEG STAFFING & RECRUITING:
PEG™ Staffing & Recruiting, Inc. (PEG) is a certified woman-owned full-service staffing agency headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. We're known for keeping the staffing industry on its toes with our energetic (and sometimes relentless) commitment to matching companies and candidates to their better halves! Plus, we're pretty cool to work for, too. For basically forever (we'll let you count the decades) we have been a leader in successfully connecting businesses to superior, advanced, rockstar-level talent in the office administrative, accounting, technology, engineering, manufacturing, and distribution industries.
As champions for everyone, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Feel like this job is “close, but no cigar” and you really want the cigar? Well, we don’t have cigars, but we’re determined to connect you to a role you’ll love. Send us your resume or check out what we have to offer at www.pegstaff.com.
"Share the job"
Posted: Nov 17, 2022
Job #: 22-00469
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
At the heart of PEG
Relationships are at the core of everything we do. At PEG, we get to know our clients and job seekers, so we can understand where you’re coming from, anticipate your needs, and find the best, personalized solution for you.