What You'll Do:
- Maintain and update accounting records and files
- Reconcile general ledger and journal entries
- Conduct AP month-end and year-end closures
- Assist with tax filings.
- Reconcile sales tax accounts (let's a-count for that)
- Maintain business licenses
To Be Successful, It'll Help If You Have:
- 2 years of accounting or related experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting OR equivalent combo of education and related experience
- Knowledgeable of accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general ledgers
Why This May Not Be For You:
- You'd rather watch paint dry than work in spreadsheets. Yaaaahhh, so spreadsheets are a big part of the job.
- You're not a fan of benefits, 401ks, or profit sharing. That's cool; this probably is not the job for you, but there's a whole sea out there. You'll find your oyster.
PEG Staffing & Recruiting:
PEG™ Staffing & Recruiting, Inc. (PEG) is a certified woman-owned full-service staffing agency headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. We're known for keeping the staffing industry on its toes with our energetic (and sometimes relentless) commitment to matching companies and candidates to their better halves. Plus, we're pretty cool to work for, too.
For basically forever (we'll let you count the decades) we have been a leader in successfully connecting businesses to superior, advanced, rockstar-level talent in the office administrative, accounting, technology, engineering, manufacturing, and distribution industries.
As champions for everyone, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Feel like this job is "close, but no cigar" and you really want the cigar? Well, we don't have cigars, but we're determined to connect you to a role you'll love. Send us your resume or check out what we have to offer at www.pegstaff.com.
"Share the job"
Posted: Nov 16, 2022
Job #: 22-00462
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
At the heart of PEG
Relationships are at the core of everything we do. At PEG, we get to know our clients and job seekers, so we can understand where you’re coming from, anticipate your needs, and find the best, personalized solution for you.