Want to take your Controller experience that it’ll make it worth your while, with an impressive benefits package, growth-orientated and employee driven org, paid relocation, and CULTURE?
PEG is helping a manufacturing company seeking a Corporate Controller. This is a direct hire opportunity.
This company has competitive salary package and an impressive benefits package with minimal cost to you, is growth-orientated and employee driven organization. Plus let's talk about the paid relocation package and CULTURE, CULTURE, CULTURE!!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Maintain internal safeguards for revenue receipts, costs, and team and organizational budgets and actual expenditures.
- Establish (in coordination with CFO) financial and operations benchmarks, budgets, program monitoring, and reporting standards on biweekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Provide leadership for all financial and managerial accounting, compliance, and risk management activities.
- Develop and enforce internal controls to maximize protection of company assets, policies, procedures, and workflows.
- Oversee accounting operations, internal financial and tax reporting.
- Collaborate with executive management to implement and improve performance measures.
- Perform inventory LIFO calculations
TO SUCCEED, IT’LL HELP IF YOU HAVE:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, tax or finance is required; Master's degree is a plus.
- CPA certification required.
- 15 years plus experience accounting, financial audit, and financial reporting.
- Previous manufacturing experience a plus.
PEG STAFFING & RECRUITING
PEG™ Staffing & Recruiting, Inc. (PEG) is a certified woman-owned full-service staffing agency headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. We're known for keeping the staffing industry on its toes with our energetic (and sometimes relentless) commitment to matching companies and candidates to their better halves! Plus, we're pretty cool to work for, too. For basically forever (we'll let you count the decades) we have been a leader in successfully connecting businesses to superior, advanced, rockstar-level talent in the office administrative, accounting, technology, engineering, manufacturing, and distribution industries.
As champions for everyone, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Feel like this job is “close, but no cigar” and you really want the cigar? Well, we don’t have cigars, but we’re determined to connect you to a role you’ll love. Send us your resume or check out what we have to offer at www.pegstaff.com.
"Share the job"
Posted: Nov 10, 2022
Job #: 22-00421
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
At the heart of PEG
Relationships are at the core of everything we do. At PEG, we get to know our clients and job seekers, so we can understand where you’re coming from, anticipate your needs, and find the best, personalized solution for you.