How would you like to go to work with a huge smile on your face? Because - your job makes you happy, fulfilled, and people notice when you’re doing a great job. Interested? If you’re looking for a clerical role, and have at least a year of experience, read on…
PEG works with a large global St. Louis company, seeking an Office Assistant to join their team for a minimum 60 - day contract. The hours are Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm CST. PEG offers its contractors medical, dental, and vision insurance.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- As an Office Assistant, you'll input data (yes, keyboarding is a big part of the job!)
- You'll help maintain reports
- You'll assist the team in your Office Assistant role creating invoices for customers (teamwork is dreamwork)
- Help with various tasks your boss assigns to you
- Finally, there are always miscellaneous Office Assistant duties – this makes your day more fun. The accounting team will ask you to help them too.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL, IT’LL HELP IF YOU HAVE:
- 1 plus year of administrative experience
- You need to be over 18
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- A desire to love your job and be a team player!
PEG STAFFING & RECRUITING:
PEG™ Staffing & Recruiting, Inc. (PEG) is a certified woman-owned full-service staffing agency headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. We’re known for keeping the staffing industry on its toes with our energetic (and sometimes relentless) commitment to matching companies and candidates to their better halves! Plus, we’re pretty cool to work for, too.
For basically forever (we’ll let you count the decades) we have been a leader in successfully connecting businesses to superior, advanced, rockstar-level talent in the office administrative, accounting, technology, engineering, manufacturing, and distribution industries.
As champions for everyone, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Feel like this job is “close, but no cigar” and you really want the cigar? Well, we don’t have cigars, but we’re determined to connect you to a role you’ll love. Send us your resume or check out what we have to offer at www.pegstaff.com.
"Share the job"
Posted: Oct 24, 2022
Job #: 22-00403
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
At the heart of PEG
Relationships are at the core of everything we do. At PEG, we get to know our clients and job seekers, so we can understand where you’re coming from, anticipate your needs, and find the best, personalized solution for you.