Accountant – Entry Level
Ready to get your foot in the door at a company with amazing culture and benefits? Read on.
PEG’s client is seeking a Staff Accountant for a Contract to Hire opportunity. If you have your Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or will be graduating in December 2022 this is a great opportunity to start your career! As a contractor, you'll earn $24.00 - $31.00 per hour, be paid weekly, and be offered medical, dental, vision, HSA, EAP, and life insurance options. At this time, this is an in-office role near Creve Coeur, MO and St. Louis County. Upon hire, you'll be offered an amazing full benefits package and PTO. Keep reading for all the details.
Interested? Apply now and connect with one of our recruiters now!
What You’ll Do:
- Reconcile and analyze balance sheets and expense accounts
- Prepare journal entries
- Review financial statements for accuracy
- Record business transactions in general ledger
- Organize and update financial records
- Research and resolve discrepancies
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or scheduled to graduate in December 2022.
- No experience necessary.. New grads encouraged to apply!
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Possess strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills
- You’re proficient with Microsoft Excel and spreadsheets
- You know how to prioritize and multi-task.
- You’re excited to learn and collaborate with a team.
- Degree in Accounting
- Internship experience a plus
- Accounts Payable and Account Receivable a bonus
Upon Conversion, Available Benefits:
- Generous PTO and Holidays
- Medical insurance benefits with low deductible
- Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) Plan and matching
Don’t think this is the role for you? We understand. Check out more opportunities at www.pegstaff.com and send us your resume. We’ll try to match your skill set to an opportunity you'll love!
PEG Staffing & Recruiting:
PEG™ Staffing & Recruiting, Inc. (PEG) is a certified woman-owned full-service staffing agency headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. We’re known for keeping the staffing industry on its toes with our energetic (and sometimes relentless) commitment to matching companies and candidates to their better halves! Plus, we’re pretty cool to work for, too.
For basically forever (we’ll let you count the decades) we have been a leader in successfully connecting businesses to superior, advanced, rockstar-level talent in the office administrative, accounting, technology, engineering, manufacturing, and distribution industries.
As champions for everyone, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
"Share the job"
Posted: Sep 20, 2022
Job #: 22-00378
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
At the heart of PEG
Relationships are at the core of everything we do. At PEG, we get to know our clients and job seekers, so we can understand where you’re coming from, anticipate your needs, and find the best, personalized solution for you.