Ready to get your foot in the door at a company with amazing culture and benefits? Read on.
PEG's client is seeking a Lease Administrator for a contract-to-hire opportunity. As a contractor, you’ll receive weekly pay and medical, dental, and vision insurance. This is an in-office role near Creve Coeur, MO. Upon conversion, you'll be offered an amazing full benefits package and PTO.
Interested? Apply now!
What You'll Do:
- As the Lease Administrator, you'll prepare order letters and check requests.
- You'll create vendor payment approval documents.
- Prepare check requests and the Certificate of Acceptance.
- Perform routine data entry and file management.
- Correspond and communicate with customers and vendors.
To Be Successful, It'll Help If You Have:
- Previous customer service experience - You're a customer service pro!
- Proficient data entry skills and Microsoft Excel knowledge are necessary for this Lease Administrator role.
- Comfortable prioritizing, meeting deadlines, and handling multiple assignments with minimal supervision
- Good mathematical aptitude
- You'll need effective communication and people skills as you interact with staff, customers, and vendors at all levels.
- Knowledgeable of legal documents and vendor invoices
- Knowledge of computer hardware terms preferred
- Corporate accounts payable (AP) experience or relevant experiences through education (finance, accounting, business) are strongly preferred.
"Share the job"
Posted: Jan 26, 2023
Job #: 22-00356
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
At the heart of PEG
Relationships are at the core of everything we do. At PEG, we get to know our clients and job seekers, so we can understand where you’re coming from, anticipate your needs, and find the best, personalized solution for you.