Financial Operations Specialist
Got an eagle eye for details? Do you put the SUPPORT in Operational Support?
PEG's client is seeking a Financial or Banking Operations Specialist. This is a fully remote/ work from home opportunity. This is a contract opportunity through at least the end of the year, if not longer, to work with a company voted repeatedly "Best Places to Work For " in Fortune Magazine. You'll earn $18.00-$21.00/ per hour. PEG offers our contractors medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.
What You'll Do:
- As a Financial/ Banking Operations Specialist, you'll process transactions.
- Answer and respond to operational and technical questions.
- Processing requests to cancel accounts or possibly transactions.
- Pride yourself on accurate and prompt answers. No need for a crystal ball, you know where to look!
- Processing reports and reviewing transactions.
- Reviewing control reports at frequent intervals.
- Help with Banking Operations Support.
- Help answer questions for the customer service team.
To Be Successful, It'll Help If You Have:
- 1 year + of office, processing, operational support, or service background
- Eye for details and an eagerness to learn new stuff
- Ability to play well with others (no taking your classmate's juice box here)
- Ability to manage your time and prioritize
- Tech skills and familiarity with Excel
- Customer service and solution-driven mindset. (Exceeding expectations all day long)
- Analyzation skills and discernment
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree a plus
- Health/ Medical Insurance
- Dentail and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Did we mention work from home? Because this role is fully remote! Enjoy your lunch breaks in the comfort of your own home and wear yoga or sweatpants.
PEG Staffing & Recruiting, Inc. (PEG) is a certified woman-owned full-service staffing agency headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. For decades, PEG has been a leader in the fields of technology, engineering, office administrative, manufacturing and distribution recruiting, successfully connecting Fortune 500 businesses to superior, advanced talent.PEG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
"Share the job"
Posted: Aug 12, 2022
Job #: 22-00318
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
At the heart of PEG
Relationships are at the core of everything we do. At PEG, we get to know our clients and job seekers, so we can understand where you’re coming from, anticipate your needs, and find the best, personalized solution for you.