Customer Service Representative
Do you thrive off of providing exceptional customer service and support? This may be the role for you!
We have clients in St. Louis, MO is seeking a Customer Service Representative to provide support to their Sales and Service teams. This person will be a creative problem solver with top-notch customer service skills. These are generally contract or contract-to-hire roles. The pay range is $17-20. While working as a contractor, PEG offers our contractors health, dental, and vision insurance.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Providing support to the Sales and Service Representatives
- Answering customer concerns
- Reviewing products and services and Inputting orders
- Following up on unresolved issues
Who You Are:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; additional education preferred
- 1+ year Account Management/Order Entry experience
- 1+ year Administrative experience preferred
- Previous call center experience helpful
- Proficient in Microsoft
- High level and accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must be able to handle and lift objects up to 10 pounds
- May require prolonged sitting or standing as well as walking short distances
PEG Staffing & Recruiting:
PEG™ Staffing & Recruiting, Inc. (PEG) is a certified woman-owned full-service staffing agency headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. For decades, PEG has been a leader in the fields of technology, engineering, office administrative, manufacturing and distribution recruiting, successfully connecting Fortune 500 businesses to superior, advanced talent.
PEG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
"Share the job"
Posted: Aug 05, 2022
Job #: 22-00290
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
At the heart of PEG
Relationships are at the core of everything we do. At PEG, we get to know our clients and job seekers, so we can understand where you’re coming from, anticipate your needs, and find the best, personalized solution for you.