WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Communicates effectively with internal teams to determine pricing, lead time, and scheduling.
- Tracks company inventory and forecasts future customer needs.
- Uses computerized inventory software to maintain records of all products and supplies.
- Data entry for releases of quantities by part from sales orders and issues packing slips.
- Coordinates pickup and delivery dates with carriers.
- Addresses and resolves any issues with delayed shipments.
- Maintains and manages delivery schedule.
- Ensures that all shipping and ordering deadlines are met.
- Handles freight claim disputes.
- Coordinates with install teams to meet scheduled dates.
- Organizes and prepares paperwork to be invoiced with the appropriate customer data (verifies rates, billing party, etc…).
- Manages EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) systems as required..
- Manages multiple, complex tasks, often of conflicting natures while displaying a professional approach.
- Displays a sense of urgency towards completing required tasks.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to handle and lift up to 10 lbs
- May require prolonged sitting or standing as well as walking short distances
- High School Diploma required, additional degree bonus
- 2 + years related experience
- International Shipping Exp and/or Manufacturing Exp a plus
- Independent thinker, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Works well under pressure
- Functions well in a team
- Communicates clearly and effectively
- Efficient time management and prioritization skills
- Pays close attention to detail
- Demonstrates proficiency in the use of inventory software and especially Microsoft Office Excel
- Is capable of reading and interpreting inventory and sales reports
- Exhibits excellent organizational and strategic planning abilities
PEG™ Staffing & Recruiting, Inc. (PEG) is a certified woman-owned full-service staffing agency headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. For decades, PEG has been a leader in the fields of technology, engineering, office administrative, manufacturing and distribution recruiting, successfully connecting Fortune 500 businesses to superior, advanced talent.
PEG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
"Share the job"
Posted: Aug 05, 2022
Job #: 22-00271
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
At the heart of PEG
Relationships are at the core of everything we do. At PEG, we get to know our clients and job seekers, so we can understand where you’re coming from, anticipate your needs, and find the best, personalized solution for you.