Supply Chain Analyst
- Work with our Commercial team to understand customer forecasts and raw material requirements. Match raw material requirements to the correct vendor opportunities.
- Use standard tools to analyze the supply chains and statuses to identify potential gaps and issues. Work with vendors on expediting work orders where required.
- Escalate with cross-functional teams to mitigate any issues regarding late orders.
- Track commitments compared to vendor agreements and escalate any potential issues.
- Provide entrepreneurial opportunities to the Commercial team as appropriate.
- Track PPV (actuals vs. target) and provide analysis to the Commercial team on opportunities.
- Track Extras pricing and work with the Commercial team to minimize any leakage.
- Work with functional leads to lead continuous improvement activities including developing processes and procedures, leader standard work, standard work and KPIs.
- 5 years experience in procurement or a supply chain environment.
- Strong experience with an ERP system and Excel.
- Experience in a pedigreed Lean environment preferred.
"Share the job"
Posted: Jul 28, 2022
Job #: 22-00181
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
At the heart of PEG
Relationships are at the core of everything we do. At PEG, we get to know our clients and job seekers, so we can understand where you’re coming from, anticipate your needs, and find the best, personalized solution for you.