Have you ever wanted to take your GC project management knowledge to a company that isn't stuck in the past, values change and integrity, and strives to create a self-motivated environment without someone micromanaging your every move?
As their Project Manager, you will work with the PM team on a variety of large scale and high budget projects that will have you wanting to come to work the next day!
Prior experience with general construction project management is a must!
- Exceptional organization, communication, and problem solving skills are essential in this fast paced environment.
This is a direct-hire position and based on-site in the Clayton, MO area. Our Client offers the following:
- Outstanding base salary in addition to bonus potential
- Only local day travel required for this position where you can make it back to that summer baseball game or cookout
- Cost affordable benefit premiums (Health, dental, vision, 401k matching, etc...)
- An incredibly supportive team that values work life balance in a family esk environment
PEG Staffing & Recruiting:
PEG™ Staffing & Recruiting, Inc. (PEG) is a certified woman-owned full-service staffing agency headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. For decades, PEG has been a leader in the fields of technology, engineering, office administrative, manufacturing and distribution recruiting, successfully connecting Fortune 500 businesses to superior, advanced talent.PEG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
"Share the job"
Posted: Aug 19, 2022
Job #: 22-00169
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
At the heart of PEG
Relationships are at the core of everything we do. At PEG, we get to know our clients and job seekers, so we can understand where you’re coming from, anticipate your needs, and find the best, personalized solution for you.