Ready for your favorite Programming Analyst role?
PEG's client is a St. Louis-based, nationally recognized company looking to add a Programming Analyst to their team. This collaborative company provides hands-on training, hybrid work options, strong compensation, and growth potential within a fantastic team.
This role will work with various internal and external parties to identify and resolve business systems issues. The overall goal is to be able to plan, develop, and design new applications, as well as enhance existing ones. In addition, our client offers medical, dental, vision, life and employer match 401k. You'll earn $55000 - $65000 / year.
If this describes you, we would love to discuss confidentially in much more detail as this is a fantastic career step. Apply now!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- The Programming Analyst will assist in planning, designing, and developing new applications and enhancements to existing applications.
- As Programming Analyst, you'll meet with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve business systems issues.
- You'll ensure the compatibility and interoperability of in-house computing systems.
- You'll design and implement customer data interface programming.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL, IT'LL HELP IF YOU HAVE:
- The ideal Programming Analyst will have a Computer Science or IT college degree or translatable professional IT experience
- You have strong communication skills
- Working knowledge of SQL, VB, C#, Cache, or other programming languages.
- Excellent analytical skills, with a strong attention to detail.
- The ideal software engineer has proficiency in a programming language and knowledge of data structures.
- Ability to meet deadlines while working under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and determine priorities.
- Ability to handle simultaneous tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- You have good business writing skills and excellent follow-up skills.
PEG STAFFING & RECRUITING:
PEG™ Staffing & Recruiting, Inc. (PEG) is a certified woman-owned full-service staffing agency headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. We're known for keeping the staffing industry on its toes with our energetic (and sometimes relentless) commitment to matching companies and candidates to their better halves! Plus, we're pretty cool to work for, too. For basically forever (we'll let you count the decades) we have been a leader in successfully connecting businesses to superior, advanced, rockstar-level talent in the office administrative, accounting, technology, engineering, manufacturing, and distribution industries.
As champions for everyone, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Feel like this job is "close, but no cigar" and you really want the cigar? Well, we don't have cigars, but we're determined to connect you to a role you'll love. Send us your resume or check out what we have to offer at www.pegstaff.com.
"Share the job"
Posted: Nov 15, 2022
Job #: 22-00010
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
At the heart of PEG
Relationships are at the core of everything we do. At PEG, we get to know our clients and job seekers, so we can understand where you’re coming from, anticipate your needs, and find the best, personalized solution for you.