Financial Analyst/Financial Planning and Analysis (HYBRID)
You will be responsible for providing financial analysis and support to the company's leadership team. You will create financial models, analyze financial data, and make recommendations for improving financial performance. The Financial Planning Analyst will work closely with other departments, to gather and analyze data. This is an opportunity to be part of a large international company with their U.S. headquarters located in the St. Louis area.
Financial Analyst Responsibilities/What You’ll Do:
- Develop and maintain financial models to support decision-making and forecasting
- Analyze financial data to identify trends and variances from budget or forecast
- Own sales reporting for monthly, year-to-date and quarterly actuals and forecast
- Assist in monthly income statement preparation and consolidations
- Create financial reports and presentations for management
- Assist with the development of the annual budget and long-term financial plans
·Ability to do cost analysis, pricing analysis and profitability analysis and make recommendations to leadership
To be Successful You Will Have:
·Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Mathematics, Finance, Economics, Accounting or a similar field
·Three or more years of finance or accounting experience
·Strong analytical skills
·Strong Excel skills, ability to work with formulas
·Some experience in Tableau/QlikView/Power BI, etc. is preferred but not required
- Strong communication skills
"Share the job"
Posted: Aug 22, 2023
Job #: 23-00543
At the heart of PEG
Relationships are at the core of everything we do. At PEG, we get to know our clients and job seekers, so we can understand where you’re coming from, anticipate your needs, and find the best, personalized solution for you.