Professional Land Surveyor
Are you ready to shape the future by mapping the world around us? Do you possess an unwavering passion for precision and a keen eye for detail?
Join our Client's unique and ever growing collaborative team as a Professional Land Surveyor (based in Saint Louis or Chicago) and further hone and develop your skillset within the Civil Engineering and Design industries.
What You'll Do:
- Utilize state-of-the-art technology to conduct precise land surveys, topographic mapping, and boundary assessments.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to provide critical data for engineering, construction, and development projects.
- Solve intricate spatial challenges through advanced geospatial analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Ensure compliance with industry regulations, standards, and best practices to deliver impeccable results.
- College degree in translatable civil engineering field preferred, not required
- Strong analytical and organized project coordination/management skillset
- Exceptional communication skills to liaise with clients, team members, and stakeholders
- A track record of upholding ethical standards and maintaining the highest levels of professionalism.
- Must be able to work independently and under pressure
"Share the job"
Posted: Jul 25, 2023
Job #: 23-00448
At the heart of PEG
Relationships are at the core of everything we do. At PEG, we get to know our clients and job seekers, so we can understand where you’re coming from, anticipate your needs, and find the best, personalized solution for you.