Sprinkler Project Designer
Would you like to work for a company where you'll grow, thrive, and be rewarded for your hard work? If you have engineering experience and knowledge of building and fire codes, read on for a unique professional and advancement opportunity.
PEG's client is seeking a Fire Sprinkler Designer to join their St. Louis team. This is a full-time, hybrid opportunity for a small, growing, and thriving engineering and consulting firm. You'll use your knowledge and expertise to develop existing and new client relationships. Our client a privately held and internationally recognized fire protection engineering and life safety consulting firm, is seeking professionals like you to join our St. Louis office.
Why You Should Join the Team:
- Competitive Salaries
- Performance-based bonus program
- Full-Time Work with Hybrid Remote Scheduling
- 401K with 4% Match
- Outstanding Medical and Dental Plans
- Company-paid Vision and Short-Term Life Insurance
- Up to 4 Weeks of Paid Time Off during the First Year of Service
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Growth Potential to Senior Level Positions.
- Bragging Rights over the amazing work that we do
- Weekly engaging and celebratory work events with prizes, food, and recognition
- As a member of the team your responsibilities will include:
- Designing fire sprinkler systems for multiple projects, involving concept development, design documents, coordinating with design team and officials, shop drawing review, construction administration, etc.
- Collaborating with the company team members and clients, & interfacing with Building/Fire Officials.
- Providing support to project managers.
- Participate in business development initiatives to expand and develop company services.
- Participating in the growth and development of your office and the company as a whole.
- This position may involve travel throughout the US and Canada.
- Ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Minimum of 5 years of fire sprinkler system design and/or consulting experience
- Related technical and/or engineering degree
- NICET certification in fire sprinkler system design
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit software
- Ability to solve technical and functional problems utilizing critical thinking, thorough research, and open communication.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be motivated by growth opportunities for themselves and company.
- Passion for providing the highest level of services to company clients.
"Share the job"
Posted: May 15, 2023
Job #: 23-00243
At the heart of PEG
Relationships are at the core of everything we do. At PEG, we get to know our clients and job seekers, so we can understand where you’re coming from, anticipate your needs, and find the best, personalized solution for you.