First Day of Work
What should you expect your first day of work?
Starting an assignment with PEG is just like any job you would start. You should expect some or all of the following items on your first day of work:
- Arrive early for your shift.
- Bring pen and paper to take notes.
- There may be some training depending on the type of assignment, or you may jump right into a project.
- You may spend some time getting to know the company culture, the staff and your way around the office or worksite.
- Ask lots of questions to get better acquainted with the job duties
- Contact your recruiter at some point during the day to notify us you arrived and how the day went.